Friday, May 19, 2017

Chic of the Week # 393

I was really impressed with all of the amazing cards this week for our Trend Challenge!  You all deserve a round of applause.   There were so many different takes on this challenge and I even learned a few new techniques which I can't wait to try.

It was a very tough decision, but our newest Chic of the Week is Mimi!


I love how she used the modeling paste and inks together and her design is so cute, too.
Congratulations, Mimi!  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our Color Challenge.  Judy has picked out a beautiful combo for us to play with.

2 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

Congrats Mimi! Your card is so stunning ! Love those shades of yellow and grey

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card - a well-deserved win!!!

Our Visitors